We are now accepting guest posts. You can now write Original, Genuine and Quality Content and Send to us.
Guidelines For Guest Blogging:
- Quality Content Only. Write a post with insanely worthwhile content
- Title: Unique, Attractive and should matches to the story. Up to 60 characters long. Precise and Interesting
- Description: up to 150 characters
- Author Bio: where you can put 1 self-serving link for your Domain
- 1 Image per article as an attachment
- Be original – 100 % Genuine (Copyscape Proof)
- Minimum Content Length = 500 words, but you can write bigger as long as it is sensible and to the topic
- No Affiliate Links / No Spam Links; Spam = Rejected
- No More than 1 Self-Serving Link in Author Bio only; Excess Link = Rejected
- No Grammar or spelling Mistakes (Re-check Before sending to us)
- No Keyword Stuffing (strictly prohibited); Keyword Stuffing = Rejected
- No Duplicate Content, i.e. FRESH CONTENT ; Duplicacy = Rejected
- Off Topic Post = Rejected
How to Reach US for Guest Blogging?
Email Your Content to firstname.lastname@example.org in (DOC, DOCX or HTML) format. It will take up to 72 hours in review and (Approval / Rejection). Once we approve, you will get the confirmation email. If you have any doubts, queries or questions then feel free to write to us at email@example.com
Content Interchange Scheme
(For pro-bloggers / Blog Owners)
If you own a Finance or Money Niche Blog / Website too then you got the opportunity to gain 2 Links (1 from Body & 1 from Author Bio) from our website via Guest Blogging. To avail this offer you also have to accept our Blog Post prior and send your content along with the Live URL to following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We at Payday Loans World, reserve all the rights regarding the posts and if we found something that gives bad or negative impact on us or those who associates with us then we can remove links or completely delete the post as well so it is advised to keep these things in mind to get a permanent exposure from Payday Loans World. If you do any changes in our article later on after publishing it like removing links etc. on your website then you will be responsible for removal of one or all your contents from our website.
(For Lenders / Loan Providers)
If you are a loan provider website then you are an opponent. We still will accept the posts and giving the chance of providing 1 Non-Clickable text-link or 1 Clickable No-Follow Link in Author Bio.